We also offer Social Media Optimization (SMO) Services at our division, PROsocialmedia.
Corporate SEO Strategy
Maybe you already know about Search Engine Optimization - but you need some help getting SEO into play on your site. Or you might not know what SEO is or does, but you realize you must get found online. Either way, writingSEO will walk you through the complicated, but crucial, world of SEO.
We offer the following types of optimization:
- Text Search
- Video Search
- Image Search
- Local Search
- Personalized Search
We understand that your Search Engine Optimization strategy must be fully aligned with your business objectives. That’s why writingSEO staff will partner with your key stakeholders - whether they be your IT team, CFO, marketing manager, or all of the above - to develop that SEO strategy. This first step of service includes:
- Review of your organizational objectives and goals, short and long-term.
- Relation of those objectives to your Internet marketing plan, including but not necessarily limited to organic search.
- SEO Strengths, Weaknesses, Threats and Opportunities audit of your site.
- Review of the websites of your primary competitors.
- Recommendations of site changes to enhance SEO competitiveness.
Keyword Research and Mapping
Using the latest keyword research and analysis tools, we focus on creating a deep, broad and highly customized list of keywords and phrases that your prospects use to find your services/products online. The trained staff at writingSEO:
- Assess the volume of searches undertaken by the public for each keyword/phrase.
- Assess the competitiveness level of other websites using these same keywords.
- Using only the optimum words, we map each keyword/phrase to the appropriate web page - before any copywriting begins.
Your site needs to please two masters - Google and your prospective customers - and that happens with content that is Search Engine Optimized as well as intelligent and relevant to users. With impeccably researched and beautifully written content, we offer the best professional web writing services anywhere.
The lead writer at writingSEO, Heather Angus-Lee, is an award-winning, 20-year business journalist trained in SEO copywriting techniques. She rewrites and/or supervises the copywriting of your site, including:
- Editing on-page copy (that your visitors see and click on).
- Editing metacontent (source code behind each page).
- Writing new pages, including research of keywords and topics.
The design of your website is more important to your search engine rankings than you might think. We are very fortunate at writingSEO to have a design team that:
- Creates fresh, compelling graphic design that dovetails with your corporate branding and enhances your product/services.
- Understands how to create lean code and easy-to-navigate layout of your site - a critical component of Search Engine Optimization.
Sometimes overlooked by busy companies and other service providers, the practice of link building is a key aspect of SEO that kicks into play after your site has been optimized for search engines. Google and the other major search engines highly value in-bound links coming from other relevant, well-ranked sites to your own web pages.
writingSEO can assist you in the time-consuming, but vital, work of link building via article marketing, link outreach, directory and search engine submission, and other methods.
Our team of experienced strategists, writers, designers and consultants offer customized SEO workshops on-site at your organization. We have been successful in:
- Enlightening C-level executives on the principles of SEO and its relevance to their business.
- Leading marketing departments through SEO best practices.
- Creating case studies of clients to learn from their SEO successes.
- Training the trainers to establish a plan of continuity for your organization.
Ongoing Monitoring & Maintenance
writingSEO provides longer-term contracts that are customized to the needs and budgets of each business. We help your site stay on Page 1 in Google search results via the following proactive measures:
- Adding fresh, unique and relevant content to your website on a regular basis.
- Continuing efforts in link building.
- Monitoring the continuing effectiveness of your selected keywords/phrases, and tweaking them where needed.
- Conducting metrics reporting on daily/weekly/monthly basis using a comprehensive set of analytical tools.
Free Consultation & Site Audit - writingSEO
To book your initial, free consultation about any or all of these service modules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (905) 308-0038.